lately for me, it's been exactly like this:
FRIENDS > SCHOOL
+ massive money spending + walking/bussing + eating out way too much + late night crashes
= an overweight, tired, scatterbrained, broke, ignored, failing, soon-to-be university dropout
i can't be the only one making sacrifices. i can't be this shoulder for everyone to lean on all the time.
i can't bake a cake for those who are unwilling to bake a cake for me.
3 Comments
hey man, I really appreciate you walking up and down the street just to bring us to places this weekend.
really.
I had fun this weekend at loo
I hope you're doing alright... cuz I am not doing too well right now.. =(
Thanks for everything. =)=) luv you...hehe (l)
sorry! I didn't mean to make you spend $$.
ummm ya I didn't use the $20 lol. the greyhound actually brought us straight back to Western.
first of all your math equation makes no sense! second of all, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have a feeling your very last comment is directed at me. can't bake a cake for those unwilling to bake for you. well my friend, you already did bake that cake. and i already eated the cake. so too bad. and again, you proved me right. YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC. get off the booze and start showing up to class.
Post a Comment