the signs are all positive. i love my professors, i am no longer sad/creepy loner girl in my section, there's no way i can skip any of my classes since they start at 4pm AND are all in a row so i don't have to needlessly walk home and walk back, my ex-crush/infatuation arabguy is no longer in any of my classes (which means no more wasting time trying to look good before class, and no more being distracted during class), allen is baking me chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing because i beat him in macro, and i am disconnecting myself from any form of distraction which includes phone conversations, clubbing, and going out. last of all, i will never watch korean dramas, who the heck wrote that?
3 Comments
prolly some korean person :P
now don't you hate anonymity?
SECOND TERM IS AWESOME......since i haven't been to class yet =D how'd you do in macro? i'm scared to look
I wrote it.
I am surprised you dont know who I am.
Post a Comment