If you wanted me to
I could stand by you forever
And neither of us will ever be alone
If I had the choice
I would call you everyday
And we would talk for hours about nothing

But we are just players in a game
Where we choose how we feel
And the objective is only to win
At a cost
But we are just actors in a play
So we show no real emotion
Because we wear egos on our sleeves
Instead hearts

If you were more open
I could be your best friend
And we can laugh like we used to
If you loved me
Then stop me from walking away
And I would spend my life with you

But we separate ourselves with distance
To protect ourselves from weakness
With months our separate ways, I stop
Missing you
But we are just players in a game
Where we are both the losers
And nothing will ever change
Game over


note: this is not about who you think it is about

p.s.

i want one SO BADLY! (it hurts)


2 Comments

Anonymous said...

okay - where the hell are you
tell me about your life
now.

Unknown said...

look, i left a comment for you here! happy? =)