i am in waterloo
when i got here, it felt nice
which is a weird feeling
considering i usually call this place a shithole
but lately, i like it
maybe it's because where i live now
i enjoy walks to school in the snow
i enjoy trekking to the computer lab everyday and staying there all night
i live closer, i see people more often
as opposed to last year,
where i stayed in my room all day
i actually study
and it feels good
and now i have to go home soon
why am i not looking forward to it?


3 Comments

cluk said...

I told you I'm going away on the 22nd How does the 21st sound?

Lilian said...

thats how i felt when i went home.. i was excited.. but at the same time.. i miss loo.. well.. kinda
you are planning your date for weddings next year ALREADY? are you being a bridesmaid again? remember 3 times is bad luck

Pris said...

MARO!!!!! when are you leaving to NY????

I need to talk to you.

&& read your msn offline messages.