i really like my section because everyone's in it. there's only one guy who mildly irritates me, but i don't feel too threatened by him. then again, it might be too soon to tell. in addition, there's no guy i could possibly be attracted to in that class (UGGGLLAAAAAAAY) which means i get to focus more on school and an added bonus, i can come to class looking like shit without really caring. this is my year! oh yeah, someone responded to my summer sublet ad on facebook which means may may doesn't have to pay pay! whoooooh


3 Comments

Kev said...

It's me isn't it? *tear... I'll try better not to irritate you.

but haha, I think I know which guy you're talking about. It's that white guy with the glasses and the medium long hair and he has an annoying voice, or at least I think so... And he's in your OB group! Is it HIM? HMMM? HMMMM???????

Oh and becareful about renting scams. Allen almost got scammed by someone who said that they were interested in subletting his room.

And change that line "there's no guy i could possibly be attracted to in that class" to "there's no guy i could possibly be attracted to in that class except for Kevin who is extremely sexy but I can only see him as a buddy and nothing more..."

It sounds better.

ml said...

OMG YAH that guy in my group - he's so annoying!!!

cluk said...

hello hello!