We could have been done at 11:30AM.
We WERE done at 11:30AM.
We sent our draft to the teacher and waited all day to hear what she thought. But Spencer didn't like the report. He went on for three hours how everything was *BEEP* (synonym for "not good" and also, feces).
So he made us do it all over again - from scratch.
None of us were happy.
And then Cameron had to go home (45 minutes away) and piss everyone off. Who goes home in the middle of a meeting (6pm) when we're not even done?
It's 11:16pm. Haven't gone home. Haven't had breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I did eat a croissant and a beef patty, and I had a coffee (which I made a profit on) but that's it. I'm still at school and I really don't care about life anymore.
Why?
The teacher e-mailed us back at 10PM. Said the report was good. We just spent the whole day changing it to appease Spencer. And she liked it from the start.
Oh yeah, tomorrow I have a *expleted deleted* operations presentation which I haven't prepared for.
Today was the worst day of my week so far. And it's only Monday.
One Comment
only two more days and you're free!!
you can do it woman!
think of all the sushi you could have after this!
Post a Comment