Oh man, I think being happy is out of the question for this week.

I never remembered St. Patty's weekend being so busy. I've always gone home for the weekend - I've not once celebrated St. Patty's day in my life.

First year, I went home to get my wisdom teeth removed (and I clearly remember wearing shorts to that appointment, so it's definitely a sign that the snow should have been long gone by now).

Second year, I bussed home and hung out in Toronto with Vanessa and Chris. That weekend, I also remember meeting baby Marcus for the first time. Holy crap, he's almost one. Being an aunt makes me feel old

I won't get to go home this weekend. I might not even have the chance to go home next weekend, what with the infamous ICE week looming ahead. It's going to be a weekend with day-long group meetings, so if you want to catch me, you'll most likely find me in the SBE atrium, at the library, or at the science building. See you on the other side... (a few more weeks until freedom)


3 Comments

Vanessa said...

please come back for reading week. please?

HJ said...

I don't care about st.patty. it was annoying for me because so many drunk people say offensive remarks when i passed by. I gave cat eyes and then they shut up. I am not so excited for it because i am damn working during this weekend!

Unknown said...

hey hey.. haha i'll call you when i get to loo k.. i know you're gonna be busy with group work n stuff so don't worry i won't bug you too much.. oh, i got you some smarties to study with.. k, i'll call you later ;)