- Koziol is biased and an overall poor professor. I don't care if you think I am being harsh, it still doesn't make the statement any less true. I would gladly debate this topic to anyone who knows her and who's had her teach you. Otherwise, if you don't know her, you have no opinion and no right to say that I may be wrong
- Girls are either best friends, bitches, or backstabbers. Why can't girls have the same kind of "chum" camraderie as males have with each other? They care about popularity, vanity, impressing guys. What happened to the hos > bros statement that Brooke so adamantly supported? Guys will break your heart so why do us girls keep going back for more?
- It's all about looking cool. Why do people act different around me or treat me differently depending on the group of people around us? I'm tired of being people's "secret" friend in private, but being completely dissed in public. It's insulting how I'm such a good friend and listener one moment, but another, I can't possibly be seen with.
- I deserve better. Lately, my standards have been steeply declining as I struggle with my feelings of self worth. The environment around me is making me feel like I am a lesser version of myself. My inadequacies are evolving into a sense of desperation. I'm only freakin 20, but why do I feel so rushed for time?
Okay hold up, this started out as a bitch entry about Koziol.
3 Comments
well seems like you really don't like koziol. she was very nice to me haha! but maybe there's something that you don't like about her.. anyway... i just came here to say hey
you are my SPECIAL KNOWN FRIEND!!! =)
I thought I had a chat with Koziol already?
Post a Comment