Firstly,
NEW YEAR'S EVE SQUARED is back on!
Go on facebook and RSVP right now.

So last night I trekked to Mike's house to hang out and little did I know that he lives in the middle of nowhere far, far away. Luckily, Howard was in town at just the right time to give me a ride home and saved me from a long walk in the cold. Thanks!

I woke up this morning with the plan to go to Hamilton because I needed to pick up my credit report at a bureau located there. Missed the 12:30 bus so had to wait til 2:30. I finally arrive at 4 and the woman at the bureau tells me that the server is down (what's with servers being down lately? Stupid WebCt) so she can't print out my report or show me it. WTF. I just spent $30 and wasted my whole day travelling for nothing. So I'm like... I'll wait until closing until the servers are up. The server was still down, but fortunately, they could show me my report so at least I have that. 

I walked 30 minutes to get to McMaster campus, and waited at the Health Sciences Library until Priscilla got off class. 



Priscilla Wong is too awesome. On route to her residence, she gave me a mini tour of her campus and we bumped into Crystal. Then, she took me to Mary Keyes for dinner - which is the best! I had to leave promptly at 8 to catch the last bus and then headed back to Kitchener/Waterloo. Thank you so much Priscilla for everything =)


2 Comments

Vanessa said...

lol you and priscilla have the same hoodie.

HJ said...

haha! i can't believe you came to my apartment!