After class, the night before when I should have been studying I went out to Molly's instead and drank and watched Barack Obama become President.

Yesterday I had classes all day so the best time for me to cram would be after 10pm. Shannon came to distract me during our "break times" for Family Feud, but he chickened out and went home at 4AM. I ended up studying all night at the computer lab with this dude named Julian who was in my class last term.

We went straight to the exam. No sleep, same clothes, didn't even go home - yeaah that's how we roll at Laurier. And this morning we all killed the exam.


4 Comments

cluk said...

I'm glad you did well on your exam! but you must've smelt so bad walking into that exam haha.

ml said...

i took a shower before my night class!

Pris said...

great job!

I wish I could cram like that. Teach me how to crammmmm!!!!

Vanessa said...

is julian cute?