may the celebration of your birthday leave you with good memories and a crippling hangover to cherish forever.
Thank you for the weekend
your mom's delicious whatever that was
mall times, dentist times, salon times (including the dyed-hair-but-not-really)
mcdees and the eglinton traffic jam
studying at UTM, with me hiding in the corner for half an hour and eventually getting kicked out by security
breakfast @ Bobbys
and your presents in the trunk, in my hand and at the mall - which one is it, who knows?!
Other Mentions:
- Kevin, thanks for "Mirrors." Even Keifer Sutherland himself can't save me from the fear that now haunts me after watching that movie with you
- I got your gift, Lilian!
- Celebrated Andrew's bday with dinner at Symposium
- Went to Westside and guess who was sitting right beside me? Eonjoo!
- I wonder what's going down in Vietnam
3 Comments
Lol thanks marilyn.
I really enjoyed this weekend very much. I am glad and thankful you came home and were lonely just to be with me on my birthday!
<3 <3 LOVE <3 <3 (i know how much you like this haha)
Anyways. Once again....
I am greatful to have such an awesome friend.
I probably would've died had you not been there this weekend.
<3
oh lol! i got a hair dye this weekend tooo!!!
and i just checked on the price of your bday present.. so far so good!!! i am going to get it closer to the day..
awww.. i miss youuuuu!!!!
I am glad you went to westside this past weekend. =) and I am glad eonjoo sat next to you.
who was the speaker? Pastor Al? Pastor Al spoke on Sat at the Hamilton campus and it was sooo good. I cried. and I thought of you while I was crying.
Post a Comment