so that I can live tomorrow.

I gots my extra large coffee and I am ready for my all-nighter. I deserve it because I went to Montreal instead of studying for my exam and so I screwed myself over. I also half screwed myself over in AIS and FAT today because I didn't participate (because I didn't prepare for class, because I was studying... slash watching Westlife videos all night. Stupid Ira! Rekindling my love for my favourite boyband 10 years ago. By favourite, I mean the only boyband I ever liked. Backstreet Boys is gay!!! That's right Ira, I said it), so I made the effort to participate in Marketing Research. But that's so easy because there's only 20 people in that class and Lisa Giguere is surprisingly awesome.

What's worse is that right after my killer exam tomorrow morning, I have to endure 3 hour of classes before I can get my nap nap. From that point on, it's freedom...

So close.


3 Comments

cluk said...

When you read this post, you'll be done your exam.

SO CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FREEDOM!



(sorry if you happen to read this before your exam hahaha)

ml said...

*cries*

Unknown said...

haha you know you enjoyed that westlife night.. hahaha im flyiiiiiiiiing without wings... love mark lol