Okay, this is my third time telling this story. I warn you, please don't judge me for the things I am about to say. I am not a racist, I am a realist.


Her name is Sai.
The minute I walked into the house, she greeted me like a motherly figure and talked to me with very kind words. She is a very sweet lady. She recently came from India maybe 3 months ago I think, and she is married. Her husband lives down the street. He comes over every lunch and dinner and she cooks him meals everyday.

The place smells like crap. I love Indian people, don't get me wrong. I have Indian friends, and I've never had a problem like this before. But with her, she brought the Indian smell. My friends, it's the nastiest smell of body odour there ever is. I am not saying all Indians smell, I am saying SHE smells. And she makes the entire house smell, and it's not just because of her food. 

Not only does she cook all day, but she left the place an entire mess with her food EVERYWHERE. I've yet to eat in the kitchen. Frankly, it's a place that I don't want to be right now. Do you want to hear the washroom story? Let me tell you the washroom story.

I walked into the washroom and it was flooded. The bath mat... let me quote myself, "... is like someone took the bath mat and dipped it into the ocean and just pulled it out." It's SOAKED as in undryably soaked; it looks black and it's supposed to be red. People, this is our new bath mat that me and Becky JUST BOUGHT before Christmas break... and it's really gone! There were some red stains on the toilet seat. Apparently, she has her period and she got some on her clothes so she washed them but didn't have enough coins for the drying machine. So she hangs up her damp smelly period clothing (and undergarments...*SHUDDER*) all around our tiny little bathroom for the world to see...and smell. 

And why was the bathroom flooded? She told us that in the past, she's only used showers with sliding doors, but never with shower curtains. You know how you put one on the inside to seal the water? And you put one on the outside for decorative purposes? Well she puts both on the outside because she didn't know, which resulted in the flooding of our washroom. Thanks for cleaning it up!!!

Surprisingly, I am not that upset. Honestly. But some of my other roommates are not too pleased...


3 Comments

Pris said...

There is a reason why God put her in your house. There is obviously something God wants you to learn here. Pray m'dear.

But anyway, maybe you guys should confront her about this? Just a suggestion. I have never lived off campus so I don't know how you feel.

ml said...

We did

cluk said...

How come she wasn't here since sept?