Due Monday:
- 7PM - 2000 word (8 page) marketing research paper
- 6PM - Social Psychology midterm
I had two classes where I spent my entire time doing my research and taking down notes. After class, I was at the atrium finishing off my notes and just drilling out my research paper. I also did my online midterm (meant to be an hour) for half an hour with the help of Shannon. I managed to drill out 8 solid pages in a span of two hours, no lie.
Not only that, EVERYONE kept coming up to me and talking to me. I felt bad because I was in super panic mode, but then I just got irate because no one was going away LOL. People kept coming up to me and intentionally trying to distract me and I was like all AGHHHHH... yes especially YOU Shannon! Okay fine you're off the hook because you helped me do my midterm, thanks buddy =)
But seriously, I am at school all the time not doing anything and no one talks to me. People only come to me when I am the most busiest/panicky/crazy/fidgety/time-starved/stressed that I have ever been. I ATE LITERALLY NOTHING TODAY. All I had was a coffee in the morning and it kept me wired until my three hour night class at 7, in which I was falling asleep.
This should be a lesson to all of you: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE LIKE MARILYN OR YOU WILL FAIL LIFE.
Post a Comment