Do you ever find that when one really bad thing happens to you, every bad thing seems to be dumped on you at the same time? I've had problems lately that's forced me to rethink my entire life. Everything I had planned before me was set and for once, I felt like I was on track to achieving my goal only to have it all stripped before me in a moment. 


I had the worst week possible. Insignificant things kept piling on, and I couldn't tell anyone. And then come yesterday, everything was so good. Complete 360... and I don't know what to say other than "Thank YOU" because I am truly blessed. The night before, I cried and I prayed and I cried and I think you heard me.

Now I am back, and I'm not going to let things get in my way. First thing's first, to get this thing back and running. I don't care if creeps are reading this anymore (this makes TWO), my life is too good to be weighed down by insignificant things right now.


One Comment

Pris said...

I am glad.