Happy be-St. Patty's Day, friends. I hope yours went well because I barely remember mine. Just kidding of course. But seriously, I got kicked out of The Spur because I drank a little more than I could tolerate at the moment, and I puked in the bathroom sink. I use the term "kicked out" very loosely, because the girl was very polite and I sincerely obliged, even though I didn't really know what was happening. I even asked Justin, "Why are we leaving?" and he lied to me and said it was because we finished all the food and beer and I believed him. I didn't know, so for that, I am sorry.


It was a pretty alright night, I think - Lilian was happy. She said I was "hilarious" last night, so as long as I didn't inadvertenly offend anyone, it was all in good fun. I enjoyed the walk home the best, I think. Cyrus was kind enough to take an incriminating video of my incessant drunken ramblings. It would've been better if certain events played out better so that Ira, Jacey, Jackie and James could've got in when we did but it was all okay in the end, I think. No green beer though, but massive hangover yes =(


One Comment

cluk said...

Upload the video!