my roommate who smells good


my last Laurier dining hall perogies, ever. what? i'm nostalgic

after a boys drunken night out, jam session at kevin's house. that is marcus passed out on kevin's floor

kevin was really into singing about killing whores. he's scary when he's really drunk

shannon is a master of freestyling. and also at doing chin ups in mid-air

last Sunday, I made Spinach Cannelloni's for my roommates, it took forever!

...but it was worth it! yumm


I rearranged my room and put my bed in line with the door like in 3rd year. Ira told me that feng shui dictates that you absolutely cannot put your bed in line with the door. It's known as the "coffin" or "dead man" position, symbolizing how the dead are carried through doors. It freaked me out and I started obsessing about feng shui so I rearranged my bedroom another three times. This is the result. It's not the best, but I am tired of moving my furniture!


3 Comments

Vanessa said...

Does this mean the dead are walking around my room when i am sleeping?

Unknown said...

thanks for the call -__-" you could've walked over to my room, you lazy ass!!

p.s. ur cannelloni looks like spring rolls on those pics hahaha

Kev said...

I WASN'T DRUNK!!! AND WHERE ARE MY CANNELONI'S!?!?!?!? Thanks for inviting me over... JERK! :P