4/15/2009 I Want to go to There. by ml IrelandEnglandFrance ItalySpainAugust 15th to September 2nd. Plane ticket is booked! Next post → ← Prev post
8 Comments
when i am looking at your pictures... i can put names to it..
Ireland- IRA
FRANCE- JACKIE
England - IRA
ITALY- YOU
SPAIN- ME
we did it!!! WOOHOOO!!!
I WANT IRELAND TOO!
so I guess we're not doing anything after your exam? we can go somewhere close and somewhere fun! let me know! =)
i want to do something FOR SURE, but u never got back to me =(
less than 4 months... we are there!!!!
is that the westlife cliff?
Ireland- IRA
FRANCE- JACKIE
England - IRA
ITALY- YOU
SPAIN- ME
Lilian, you capitalize the countries except for Ireland and England which are mine! haha actually spain and italy are mine too! im greedy i know =)
why is lilian not on the list?
Post a Comment