Thanks again to McDonalds Ice Coffee that kept me up all night, I had an unrestful 2 hour sleep. Yesterday at 8am, we left to Michael Murakami's family home in Orangeville for the day. We planted trees in the morning and between the few of us, we planted 300 pretty quickly. 


Excited about trees! Wooohh!


Look at my treelings!!!

Then we went to Michael's beautiful home and had lunch with his entire family. His dogs were so adorable other than the fact that one kept trying to lick my balls. 

We hung out and then headed to Mono Cliffs to go fly fishing. It is a MASSIVE park, you can seriously walk for hours and hours. It was a little hike and then we fished at two different ponds while simultaneously getting attacked by mosquitos. Me especially, since apparently they all wanted my sweet, succulent juice. 

At the second pond, Mike caught a fish but quickly threw it back in because he thought he'd catch more. I kept trying to go after this one little mother effer but it was being a little biatch. The fish were very smart and stubborn. It is the first time I went fishing, muchless fly fishing, and I liked it a whole lot other than the fact that I got one heck of a sunburn.

When we finished, we went the wrong way and walked what seemed like an endless route through this hell of a forest. Out of anger for being lost and getting attacked nonstop by mosquitos, I plucked a trillium (provincial flower of Ontario that is illegal to pick). We made it to the road but were all the way at the bottom of the cliff which is complete opposite of where we parked, so Mike climbed all the way up to get the car and drove back to us. He was a man, and he did the right thing. We had dinner at his parents' place and by the time we got home, it was around 10pm. What a day!