We had a Mortys and Dooleys night on Thursday. I ate the best batch of wings I've had in a while, but please no more - never again! Then we played pool until 2am and it was really fun.
I woke up late this morning and I decided to take the 2:30pm bus home so by the time I actually got back to Mississauga, it was 6pm. Brutal waste of a perfect day. We went bowling at Brunswick Zone and then ate late at some random Chinese restaurant.
I know I won't have much spare time to enjoy a good summer at home, but these are the things we are going to do. I am working off of V-bear's list:
- Wonderland - viable though? Don't think so because of Denbo's dislike of rollercoasters
- Dave & Busters
- Beach
- All-Stars
- Batting cages
- Go-karting
With Laurier people: African Lion Safari! I'm pretty sure cottage plans are scrapped indefinitely
P.S. Four tickets to The Fray @ Molsen Amphitheatre - June 23rd. Any buyers?
Post a Comment