School Starts:
Taking Tax I and Advanced Tax concurrently is hell enough. Add: Advanced Accounting and Auditing - just kill me.
Mother's Day:


Frankie's Tomatos in Markham for Italian Buffet. Blegh, I hate buffets.

Afterwards, BR with friends for bubbletea (and other ulterior motives...). Dennis spent the night taking random ass photos with his new DSLR. P.S. Upload photos please

Next afternoon was Mother's Day and my parents drove me back to Waterloo. We ate the best meal ever at King Tin.
Jackie's Birthday! Lilian and Ira baked Jackie a diabetic cake with a big "J" on it and made delicious cupcakes with everyone's last names. Again, people, upload your photos! The next day, we met up again on his actual birthday and went out to Morty's. We stayed up late Rock Banding at his house and all I can say to Hendry and James: you guys, omg.
Movies. Howard gave me a ride home Friday morning. Charis called to say goodbye in the afternoon, as she was already at the airport on route to Peru. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, see you in two weeks! At night, we stayed up with a Europe psych-up movie marathon night at Richard's house. The next night, we all went out to watch Angels & Demons and it was good!
Blue Jay's Game. I went downtown to pay for Party on a Boat deposit. It was A LOT, so you people better come (Justin, Ira, Mike Murakami, Michael Lee - RSVP! You know you're coming, why prolong the inevitable). I took a picture of a boat, but yeah, it's pretty dinky. I was quite disappointed. Go on the site and look at the photo gallery. This means I should stop hyping it up as one big crazy party.
After, I met up with Lilian and the gang to watch the Blue Jay's Game against White Sox. It was amazing!!! I had a great time, and it's not nearly as boring as that time I watched it when I was a kid. We didn't get our Alex Rios bobblehead (I WILL FOREVER BLAME IRA) but Lilian won free passes for Terminator: Salvation and a hat, and we all get free Pizza! After, we ate at Loose Moose Bar & Grill because Cyrus and Kurt wanted to watch Lakers. Fun day. Again, UPLOAD PHOTOS!
Okay I'm all caught up! I beat you, James.
Post a Comment