Friday
Me and James at his grad reception.
No grad pics from me yet, my brother was my personal photographer and has it all. I refuse to talk about grad (best day ever) until I have my photos.
Crazy grad night with drunkerds in our house. What happened that night stayed with that night...
Saturday
I made him three sandwiches. Studying with Mike, then pulling an all nighter for my exam that didn't deserve my all nighter. It's okay, I was playing blockles most of the time anywho.
I came home to Ira's homemade Shepherd's pie
Sunday
9 am exam in the morning. I took a nap for 3 hrs then Ira woke me up for Monica's BBQ. Mike won (AGAIN) $50 in poker so me and Jacey attacked him and I reaped my Party on a Boat funds from him.
Monday
A bad morning so I went to the gym and ran into Shannon. Then we went to hang out with Mike. They bought a softball and they were teaching me how to catch and throw (even though there's no way in heck I'm joining their MLSB team). We then went back for badminton
Tuesday
They raided my room to play poker. This is the first time Mike lost...... I think this was a very important day for all of us. Amen.
Post a Comment