What a weekend!


**HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!**
On Friday, I finished my tax final on a mere three hours of sleep. I took an hour nap before going to James's place to celebrate his birthday. We got him transformers and we hung out, ate pizza, drank beer, sang songs and ate mango cake.

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENDRY!**
Saturday was Hendry's birthday and we went out for lunch at my new favourite restaurant, China Legend. Me and Ira got Hendry a 12-pack of a beer he likes called Grasshopper. At Hendry's place, me and Jacey started playing this Wii game called "House of the Dead: Overkill" and it was so fun - we were glued onto the screen like a pair of... zombies... (ha, ha.)

We then went bowling at Brunswick Bowl in Cambridge. I sucked big time at first but by the third game, I was playing really good games I must say. Better than I've ever played before. That was super fun.

We went back to Hendry's and after putting up with all the stupid annoying unskippable long ass cut scenes trying our patience, me and Jacey finished House of the Dead. Everyone else was playing alcohol poker so I had to buy in with two narsty shots of vodka only to go bankrupt literally two hands later. Yeah lol...... damn.

Church
Sunday, James invited me, Ira and Jackie to come to his church and I was more than ecstatic to. We went to Waterloo Mennonite Brethren Church. It was a beautiful church and very mellow. It was different because there was no pastor for that service, just a woman who shared her experiences and helped us reconnect with God through moments of silence - it was like our Praise Night. James told me it was not usually like that, but it was a very mellow service.

Check them out: http://www.waterloomb.org/

After, we went to eat dim sum @ Cameron in Kitchener and the bill was like 200 bucks between the FOUR of us. The weather was absolutely amazing I must say! We went home and I ended up packing my entire room so now my room is naked and I'm ready to go anytime! WOoh, out of here for good next week.

Studying
Me and Ira went to concourse to study. Swati joined us, ran into Shannon and Julian, then I asked Becky out for dinner and Charles conveniently wanted to go too so we all went to China Garden. At 8:45pm, I was desperate to get my degree and my passport (which I need to mail to the Korean embassy ASAP and I left both of them at home!!!) so I went to Mississauga to pick up my crap and drove straight back.

Overall, really good weekend. Too many summer babies haha but had a great time =)