Hello friends, I have a million and one stories to tell you about my adventures in Europe so far... but I can definitely say that everything has been EXHAUSTING. I only have ten minutes left until my internet session is done so I will try my best to type out as much as I can...
We landed in Dublin, Ireland and had three hours before our plane to Scotland. We weren't originally going to go because Ira didn't get her Ireland passport in time, but we asked and they let us go out of the city for a few hours without a problem. So I fulfilled my lifelong dream and toured downtown Dublin where all the shopping malls were.
We then took Ryanair to Glasgow, Scotland. This is where we met up with Jackie's childhood friend, Summer and we checked into our single dorm-style rooms. We toured the city, ate HAGGIS (SO DISGUSTING) and the national Scottish drink of IRNBRU and all I can say was that this town was very modern and reminded me of downtown Montreal.
The next day, we took an hour long train to Edinburgh where this special International Festival was happening and it was AMAZING. Basically, the festival was happening where all the historic buildings were on High Street on the hill and then we toured the Edinburgh castle before heading back to Glasgow.
We took an overnight train from Glasgow to Birmingham, England (why? I will describe later when I have more time) and then took a three hour bus to London and landed this morning at 11AM. We checked into our sketchy ass nasty hostel, which is where I am right now. We spent the whole day touring London on one of those double decker busses, and also went on a boat cruise on the Thames River. We walked around for a long time and saw some really amazing things which I will describe at another time. We're about to go to bed now.
Upcoming plan is two more days in London (tomorrow we're visiting Jackie's cousin) and then on Friday, we meet up with Lilian and Swati in Paris - YAY! See you guys soon! Miss you all!!!
2 Comments
Some solid training you got from "All the Right Type" back in grade nine, Lady!
You typed so mucchhhh in just 10 min! hehe
Aww, London!
Take the Tube.
Post a Comment