So I finished an exam last night and afterwards, the original plan was for me, Jackie and Shannon to go to Morty's to drink off the narsty after taste of Giselle's horrid exam... somehow it turned into 11 of us!
Today, me, Jacey, Mike and Ira went for all-you-can-eat buffet at Sushi Star. Mike was like, "What are we going to do now?" and I said, "Let's sleep under a tree!" So we went to Victoria Park and it was really nice. Jacey kept harassing the ducks and swans and Mike helped Ira climb an otherwise unclimbable tree while we were getting weird looks from people. I'm surprised after four years at Waterloo, I've never been to this park before because it's right beside Charles St. Terminal. It's pretty sweet.
Here are some pics of various events:
Me and birthday boy!

Group of friends at James's birthday party. How did he cramp so many people in his very narrow apartment? Look at Mike's face = priceless.

Church day! On our way to dimsum and enjoying the gorgeous day

Us outside of Cameron - the uber expensive dimsum place

My crazy friends posing outside of James's apartment
More to come.
One Comment
Marilyn, good times =) I'm going to miss you when you go to South Korea....
Post a Comment