I remember back in the day when I worked at Famous Players, major drama went down. Everyone seemed to be in a relationship with someone else there, there was beef, people having each other's babies, etc. etc.
At City of Toronto (what I call my "perfect job"), there was NO drama. No bitchy annoying customers, no interoffice relationships... I just came in every day and did my job, got paid a ridiculous amount for playing scattegories all day, and everyone was content.
Now I'm back working at this ridiculous hole called Mississauga Honda at an embarassing position for a Laurier BBA Grad who's feeling the heat of the downtrodden economy. I look at my paycheque and I cry, especially since the work is 1000x more demanding, you deal with crackhead co-workers, male superiors who PMS every day, and customers who you just want to stab in the face with a knife. There is always drama every day. I've worked for like a week, and three people have already left and new people keep coming so it's like, what's the point of learning anyone's names anymore?
It's hilarious! The guy I just mentioned in the previous post who taught me "what ya sayin" was fired yesterday...it's okay, I got another dude helping me out. Today I learned "what's poppin" and the definition of 'kush' which is apparently a high grade kind of weed. I don't know if this kind of knowledge is going to be useful for my Advanced Corporate Tax midterm this Saturday...
Post a Comment