I'm exhausted from a very long week of work with 11-hour days and only Sunday (that, being today) off. It will be less hectic but I'm now going to be working almost full-time hours until February... so I'll hold off on getting back onto Sims 3 for a while. I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG.
On Halloween, I took out the babies to go Trick-or-Treating by myself. Many of the houses on my street had lights on but it was dead, no kids were coming our way. The babies were scared of almost every house (the ghost figurines, the mist, the noises...) they refused to go. They were soooo shy when saying "Trick or Treat" and I'm like... you kids love to scream and make noise all the time but when I want you to be louder you won't. My goal of filling up two garbage bags was kept unfulfilled, but they still got a lot of candies and boy they were cute...... I'll post up a picture later, but Mercedes was a doctor and Marcus was a cow. SO CUTE.
3 Comments
i will tell you stories about my halloween...
TRICK OR TREAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
That sounds like the kids were freaked out lol :D Hope you enjoyed your halloween :D
Post a Comment