Happy Holidays.

It's nice to have some R&R at home (well sort of, dealing with screaming babies is always better than screaming customers.) It's not the Christmas that I expect, but it's always a blessing to be surrounded with family.

Lately I've been working and catching up with friends. Vanessa's birthday was celebrated at a Tapas Restaurant on Lakeshore followed by cake cutting and WII playing at her place.


TAPAS!!! Patatas Bravas, you are delicious.

School is over and I had my last Morty's wing night with my Waterloo people.


MORTYS!!! avec justina, james, jacey and mike, jackie

Had dinner at Boston Pizza with Jennifer, Jason and Malcolm who are my only elementary school friends back from Jane & Finch that I keep in touch with. Caught up with Michael Luong over some BBT. My lover Charis came back from Vancity and we all went downtown for Chris's birthday party. Last weekend, I went to Niagara Falls and it was dope, going on crazy shopping sprees and eating delicious inexpensive food.


We saw the Olympic Torch and even got to touch it!!!

Our annual RHSS Christmas Party was fun and it was nice getting to see some people I haven't seen in AGES (*cough* William He). I feel like everyone goes off their separate ways for the year, but come 23rd, everyone comes back and it's like nothing has changed. I am still at my 100% comfort level with these people, a comfort level I've oddly never reached with anyone else I've met beyond high school.

Everything was peachy keen until Kevin Chen decided to be uber awkward and try to kiss me. Gee thanks for everyone's support guys, no one tried to save me... only encouraging this heinous act.

Christmas Eve was spent working on Charis's gift and in the evening, I went to watch the last screening of Avatar in 3D at Famous Player's. My head is throbbing from dizziness but it was all worth it.

Christmas will be spent at my brother's new home with family. Shannon and Charis dropped by unexpectedly with Christmas surprises which made my day. I am glad all shopping is done and I can just relax and eat some good food. I'm definitely looking forward to the Lobster bisque my sister-in-law made and as we speak, I'm devouring all her banana bread. Merry Christmas my friends and my lovers and see you all for New Year's Eve.

P.S. All I want for Christmas is VBEAR!


2 Comments

Vanessa said...

sorry i tried to look for cute friendship necklaces and all they have are gay half-heart ones.
=(

ml said...

i thought u were baking my choco chip banana muffins