Ok, I am going to Korea.
I am an old soul, and I feel like I am destined for more than what I've made of my life so far. With big dreams and little effort, I've gotten to this point where I am continually dissatisfied with how my life turned out. Little changes aren't doing anything for me, it's the big changes that are necessary to make the sizable impact I need.
I am leaving because...
- I need a job. I need money
- A reason to do more travelling and act like a young adventurer before "starting my life" and turning into an office drone. I am not ready for subjecting my life to routine just yet
- It's my solid excuse to leave this workplace that has drained every ounce of humanity out of me
And something else. I don't know what it is, but I am getting more out of touch with myself. I am losing myself through sin, lies, cheap thrills, material objects, mindgames, gluttony, alcohol, curse words, relationships with fake people and generally this quick-paced life I lead. I need time and space to reconnect with God and my innate goodness to make a difference, to smile and to laugh again. I am an old soul and I am destined for more.
6 Comments
i will miss you! :(
Let it be known that what Marilyn means is not that I'm the one pushing her out of the country, I am the one who asked for the update. (hopefully)
Good luck and farewell Hermano. Lets catch up before you go.
you better not be bringing cinnamon bun again this year!
I demand "real" foodddd!
i'm gonna bring cinnamon bun AGAIN!!! HAHAHHAHAHA
COME ON MAN!
okay, back to cranial nerves!
olfactory, optic, oculomotor, trochlear, trigeminal, adbudcent,facial, vestibuocholear, glossopharyngneal, vagus, accessory, hypoglossal!!!
byeee!!
p.s. we have to do covers for "mad" and "irreplaceable" when I come back! haha
Post a Comment