Yesterday, I went through the arduous task of teaching my dad to use e-mail since he wanted to keep in contact with me. It's not going to be very useful given he spelt "how are you" as "hou." So I downloaded skype for him instead which is 100x much easier, I just need to get him a new webcam since stupidass Vista doesn't support my oldschool webcam (honestly guys, go for Mac).
If you guys want to hang out, I am honestly free almost everyday except when I'm working. Here, if this helps you:
Monday - work from 5PM to 8PM
Tuesday to Thursday - free after 8PM
Friday - free after 6PM
Saturday - free after 4PM
Sunday - church @ 1pm
Unfortunately, I AM working until the end of the month (Jan 30th is my last day) so I will have like a day into February where I am free free. I will try packing up all my shit ahead of time.
Things I want to do this month:
- Go skating with Vanessa
- Visit Waterloo people and visit St. Jacob's Farmer's Market for the first time (probably on a Sunday -> you want to come with me, James? We can go to your church in the morning!)
- Winterlicious (Jan 30)
- Work on my secret project
- See friends who want to see me
Okay I can't really think of anything else I need to do, but I'll add to the list if anything comes up.
One Comment
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/article/749381--spider-man-4-won-t-include-tobey-maguire-or-sam-raimi?bn=1
Post a Comment