This job hunt is harrowing. This is my schedule:

  • I wake up anywhere from 8:30-9:30AM feeling fresh and ready to conquer the world
  • Eat/apply for jobs (5 or 6) until I can't find any more
  • Job search, but this becomes lackluster quickly because it's all the same crap from all the same places. Do this for another couple of hours to the point where I get frustrated and say, "I want to gouge out my own eyes!!!"
  • Spend time looking out the window, playing monopoly on my iPhone, babysitting children, lying on my bed, contemplate prostitution, checking my phone every 5 min to see if there's any missed calls, and looking out the window some more...
  • Eat/complain about applying for jobs and then getting a sudden burst of energy to job hunt again!
  • Job hunt finding a whole new batch of positions all for the picking! Do this until late night until you are sick of life, watch a show and fall asleep anywhere from 12 to 12:30PM
...
then START AGAIN!



One Comment

Pris said...

contemplate prostitution!?!??!

Don't even think about it.