I don't know where I'm heading, and there's so many possibilities yet no opportunities.
I could...
- Wait. Be patient, it's only been, what... 3 months? Oh dear Lord, it's been 3 months already? How am I still living? Although my pride intially would not let me admit it, I am living on pennies right now. That's a result of my poor financial management skills and my stupidity of getting sucked into multiple vacations when I could ill afford them.
- Go back to Korea. What a dream world Korea was: there were always events happening and it put me back in touch with the beauties of the world. No wonder my bank account is empty, I was always doing something. I had a vivid dream last night that I went back to Dongtan and met up with Joe and told him I am just going to walk into Chungdahm without telling them I'm back. I walked in and everyone was so surprised and happy to see me. Going back to Korea won't help my career situation at all, it will only help my money situation. Also, if it weren't for the right people at the right times, it could get pretty lonely without your family and close friends - am I willing to put myself through another year of that? Am I willing to push back my career for another year?
- Honda. Everyone keeps telling me to go back, even my boss is on the lookout for me. No one understands the pain of Honda except Kevin. I put aside those negative thoughts for a second for the sake of making money and asked Kevin if there were any positions available. He said yes, his, and convinced me not to come back and be sucked into the madness. All of a sudden, images of difficult service advisors came rushing back into my mind and I knew that he was right to run.
- Teacher's College. I've briefly entertained the thought in my mind. Priscilla, tell me more about this.
- Be an actress on Degrassi. The entertainment industry needs more asian actors to fill dramatic roles and I did pretty well in drama class in Grade 9. How hard would it be to get in Degrassi? I could fill the token asian character and work my way up to the CW network in angsty highschool dramas. That breakout role will land me some Indie Hollywood flicks co-starring with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and before you know it, I will be your next Natalie Portman. That, or just audition for Glee when Tina Cohen-Chang graduates from McKinley.
4 Comments
I like the last option the most!
Just get twitter you don't have to update you can just read
correct your run-on sentence, my friend!
will definitely talk to you about teacher's college.
and DEGRASSI?!?!?! WHAT. you are one hilarious girl.
Post a Comment