My first NYE spent @ Niagara Falls with Vanessa and Charis (in spirit). For this New Years, I had a specialty bagel which means 2012 is going to be EXTRA special! No, the world is not ending.


Memorable Moments of 2011


My last two months in the S.K. Goodbyes are never easy, and in that short year I've lived like I've never lived before. Of the winter, I will remember spending those bitter cold Korean days in coffee shops with my loves, Stephanie and Leah.

Trips, trips, trips GALORE.
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • China
  • Mexico
  • Vancouver
  • Cuba

Unemployment, Job Searching, Interviews... Employment! It's been a tough year with months of job searching and no luck. This was the worst of times, but all along, it was what I needed to get my priorities in check. Not only did it bring financial wisdom but it strengthened my relationship with God. I put my trust in His word and it brought me out of this financial depression.

May 31, 2011. Birth of Isabelle Ashley Luong

Hanging with Friends. Whether it be biking to Toronto, playing boardgames, going to Bubbletease or fighting zombies, I loved spending my funemployment time with the boys.

Living at Billy's. Everyone who knows me knows that it's been a stressful year having to share a household with my oldest brother. I moved out for a short time to live with my youngest brother's family and enjoyed every peaceful moment of it.

CMA Entrance Exam. I studied and practiced for this exam for several hours daily for two months and hard work definitely pays off! It's not a surprise I was screaming for joy when I found out that I passed and am on the path to achieving my goal.

November 13, 2011. My Water Baptism. What a significant moment in my life when all my friends came to support me on this important day where I made the public declaration that I am a whole-hearted follower of Jesus Christ. My pastor is right when he says it is not about religion, it is about building a relationship with God. If all of the negative events of 2011 had not happened, it would not have pushed me to become a better Christian and open my heart to God. Of all the nights I've cried and prayed and cried, I would never have imagined that someone was listening all along and planning such great things to lift my spirits and turn my life around.

Canada Bread and the future. It started with a 5-week contract and free bread. Now I am so blessed to be employed for 2012 and I can continue giving back everything I have to my family and my friends who've supported me at my darkest times. I never forget your good deeds.

It's not been two days but I know that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year of growth and rejuvenation. I am looking forward to spending it with the people that I love. Happy New Year's.


One Comment

cluk said...

wooohooo!! :D