Happy Chinese New Years. I know I've made my New Year's resolutions, but after a test run, I feel that these ones would be more appropriate.
- Spirituality
- Career
- CMA
- Health
I am not going to sacrifice my 8 necessary hours of sleep.
I am going to finish my assignments ahead of schedule.
I am going to keep my room tidy. This includes making my bed every morning.
I will not go shopping.
I will not dye or perm my hair.
I will save up every penny I make to purchase a car, hopefully by the end of this year.
I will learn something new (I will make sure this comes true).
My attitude needs a major adjustment:
Hate myself less.
Feel sorry for myself less.
Be less depressing.
Think less of "I can't" and more of "I can"
I need all the confidence I can get this year. Last year, I was in Hong Kong. This would've bothered me months ago but this year, I am an ACCOUNTANT in the CMA PROGRAM working in the FOOD industry, BAPTISED with the love of GOD, living at HOME with the support of my FAMILY and BEST FRIENDS and realizing every single one of my DREAMS one day at a time. Let the REAL New Year's begin.
Post a Comment