March spending: $778.75

Mar ACT vs Feb ACT: unfavorable variance of $141.17

Key expenditures:

- Gas - 40% (unavoidable cost)
- Restaurant - 29%, a spike of 16% vs Feb. (Explanation: costly birthday meal & increased spending on McDonalds breakfast as a result of not wanting to be in the kitchen with my brother in the mornings)
- Treats - 5%. Although not a major expenditure, I am spending too much on Kraft snacks and it's making me fat

For April, I really have to decrease restaurant spending! No one invite me anywhere!

April key risks:
- Restaurant - Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- CMA - tuition *cries*

April key opportunities:
Church - ALPHA course completion
- Income - IHMG weekend hours


3 Comments

cluk said...

costly birthday meal hohoho

Vanessa said...

Good look at Ruth's Chris...
the cheapest steak is 40-50 dollars and thats ONLY the steak. There are no sides. The additional sides range from 6-15 dollars. For steak I suggest the ribeye - melted in your mouth. As for sides I suggest the mushroom medly (if you are a mushroom fan).

cluk said...

what's the occasion my homies??