I know you can't see it, but this is the pivotal moment that will go in the books: the day I got my very first car. Also, the dealership was barbecuing up some hotdogs and hamburgers and I couldn't help myself. Hot dogs are pretty pivotal too.
I really lucked out on this car. I really did. I got a good deal on it and insurance too without going through a lot of pain. Plus, I got superior service from my friends over at Meadowvale Honda. The salesman told me his manager knew I had experience at Mississauga Honda and they asked me to come work for them. What? Free employment with my car? You can't beat that service.
The best thing is, my parents like it. My dad approves of the engine and there's no small minor thing about it that will annoy my mom to the point of her bringing it up over and over for the rest of our lives (like a Viet mom would do).
Although this is not the red car I dreamt of having, I am happy with my Korean car - gotta be loyal to my Korean peeps. Annyeong yo!
2 Comments
Congradulations! :)
congratulations! :)
Post a Comment