I've finally settled into my new place. There is no cleaning that needs to be done. No heavy lifting, no unpacking, no setting up furniture, and no bloody shelf lining! Year end is over. There is a little break from the stresses of CMA. I can finally relax and enjoy my new place (and my new Poang).

Winter is over and it's time to change up some unhealthy habits. No more fast food, no more drinking. It's also time to clear my mind and start fresh. I've been trying so hard to make certain things happen and sometimes you have to just stop and let it run its own course. You can't always have your way or force something when it just isn't working. I am sick of feeling down about myself when I have nothing to feel down about. I need to have a healthy, positive attitude and it starts now.

Posted in