I had a long day at work today. It took me forever to catch up on my e-mails because I was on course for two days. And my workplace is giving me so many responsibilities, I seriously don't know how I can handle them all. They had a $1 lunch today with a hamburger, pop and chips sponsored by CANEX. I ran into my old supervisor and he sat down and had lunch with us (weird. Nice because I adore him, but weird because he was sitting with us kids.) 


After work, I went to do my eyebrows at Visage and it took 40 minutes. I honestly don't know why it took so long but I do know she was brushing my brows like no tomorrow! The pains of being a girl...

Then I looked at my phone and it turned out Connie was watching me, as per this creepy photo she took...


When I was done, we met up with our other CMA group members for drinks at Royak Oak. It was a really great reunion and I honestly didn't realize how close we were until we were all catching up like old friends. Afterwards, us girls went to get our icecream (tradition) and then headed home. 

Some serious, intimate discussions and also some silly, outrageous ones. Overall, great night.