I've been well. I consider this phase in my life, a catch-up phase. I'm finally finished school, and now I am getting my finances and other aspects of my life in order. 


I am now itching to do my "next thing." I am getting excited about the business planning stages of my cafe. I've also wanted to learn French. I want to do more arts and crafts! I also want to revisit my accounting and tax textbooks. Write my horror movie screenplay. I want to get my FI-02. I want to save up for my house in 3 years. So much to do! I have a very balanced life right now and I am so thankful for that. I love my job and I love working for the government. I love my weekly routine. I have so many things to be thankful for that I always take for granted. God helped me create this idyllic life and I finally feel like I can enjoy it. 


Posted in