Looking forward to a New Year with a new family and new traditions and of course, a new bagel.
Before we look forward, I look back on this year and I think about all of God's work on my life. A new house, a stable job, a fiancé and a year of crazy adventures - it's all I could ever ask for.
I look at this year as a year of transition of myself from my younger twenties to my older twenties. More self aware, more self confident, less focused on what others think, and more in control of the time I have to spend with the people I truly love. I learned a lot this year trying to piece together this new adult life of mine, but one of the most important things was to learn how to find happiness in everything.
So, with a positive outlook on the future, I welcome the New Year with full embrace. Bring it on 2017 ;). Happy Bagel 2017 my loves.
Post a Comment