I smile and pretend everything is OK so that I could tolerate your bullshit and not make a scene. Beneath the smiles is the sadness of betrayal, masked with anger, waiting for it to all pass and me to be OK - but then you go ahead and you push more buttons and the problem is you don't know where to stop.

So have her. The girl who always feels guilty about the stupid actions she makes because she never thinks about consequences. I always stood up for you, but this time, you are not forgiven. You deserve your guilt

And have him. The boy who never learns, who had a chance to run but always comes back for more. I actually cared about you, I was always there for you. You were never there for me in return, so I am not going to be there this time when she uses and discards you again

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL MY FRIENDS BUT YOU HURT ME AND YOU LEFT ME OUT AND YOU DISCARDED ME, AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR ALL OF YOU. I NEVER LEFT ANYONE OUT, AND ON PURPOSE, OF ALL THINGS. SO YOU CAN ALL LIVE IN YOUR TWISTED FUCKED UP WORLD OF MANIPULATION AND BACKSTABBING, BUT I WON'T BE A PART OF IT ANYMORE.

so eat shit for all i care.


2 Comments

Anonymous said...

lover, i dont know what to say.
..... but itso kay, atleast you know for sure now, no more circular shit.

Anonymous said...

wow, wats with the anger >_<