I just finished the craziest, most hectic week of my life and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS! It's not over, but hopefully I can FINALLY go to sleep before 6AM. Keeping my fingers crossed!


Remember during Thanksgiving when I met a guy at the supermarket? Well he asked me for my number and I wouldn't give it to him but I told him my e-mail address instead. Knowing that he'd forget it by the time he got home, I wasn't worried, especially since I haven't heard from him. 

Until today when I got this message.
I its tony i am hope you remember me 

My parents called me from Vietnam this afternoon while I was super-cramming for my exam (but parents trump school). They're in Hanoi now staying with my Aunt. I'm glad they made it there okay because I can't stop thinking about where they are and what they're doing.  


2 Comments

Pris said...

I HOPE YOU THANKED GOD FOR HELP!


Creepy guy....=S=S

Vanessa said...

nice, good to know your parents are safe.