The minute we arrived, we got straight to the drinking!


Vanessa whipped out her magnificent coloured jello shooters. We tried sucking them up to no avail so we wound up eating them with spoons, LOL.

Richard blended these blue drinks and I could taste the tequila. I tried to shove the drink into other people's hands but no one would take it off me. Just thinking about it now makes me want to hurl - these drinks were absolute TORTURE. Sour and strong - it's what did me and Vanessa in.

Best buds!

Jeivelt, the crazy guy who opened the beer bottles with his mouth - INSANITY. Me, Chris and Richard

Everyone gathered in the living room playing Rock Band.

We were playing drinking games like dice and Kings, basically making up rules while we were playing. When you draw J, you can make up your own rule so I made Chris drink every time someone else drank. Then he drew a J as well and made me drink a shot of vodka every time he drank. This game did not last that long

Time for individual pics!

Me and my passed out lover. Actually, she wasn't passed out this time as much as I can remember but pictures from my photo album beg to differ. Surprisingly we had a lot of control - no more crazy "wasted" times

Denbo! Where was he the whole party?! Dennis was the funniest!!! So unusually quiet... I love it when he doesn't talk like a smart person. HAHAHAHAHA

Michael Lee, the DD and Rock Band champion. He was taking incriminating photos and videos of us the entire time, but I have some incriminating stuff on him if ever he should try to blackmail me. 

Richard, the host slash bartender who did an amazing job with the party and served me that blue drink that almost killed me. 

Everyone hanging outside in the cold just for funsies. By that point, I am pretty sure I was talking a lot and saying a lot of stupid things, like rhyming off basic arithmetic. I always wake up the next day with a lot of regrets... not because of what I do but because of the really pathetic things I say LOL. 


I kept waking up at night and I dragged myself out of bed to drink some water at 6AM. I felt like the alcohol was right at my throat but I couldn't puke it out and it made me feel sick. I went back to bed and woke up at noon when Vanessa called me out for breakfast, and I was fine. This is me with Vanessa and Chris at Bobby's in Streetsville enjoying a nice and greasy breakfast after a crazy fun night =)


One Comment

Vanessa said...

Haha, can't wait for my bday!

I had a dream of some guy talking about loki lounge, saying it was so good lmao