So for my birthday, the girls got me a pair of tickets to The Sound of Music playing at the Princess of Wales Theatre downtown. I took my mom and must I say, BEST PLAY EVER. Maybe it's because I haven't seen one in a long time, but everything - the transitions with the props and the background - it's so high tech and just plain cool to watch.
The girl who plays Maria won the reality series on CBC "How to Solve a Problem like Maria" and won the role. She's never done theatre before but there's no way you could've told that because she was such a strong performer (and only 2 years older than me - what the heck am I doing with MY life??). Everyone was so amazing, my mom friggin loved it and I literally had tears in my eyes throughout the entire play.

One Comment
see, it's better than volleyball net!
Post a Comment