I wanted this weekend to be pure studying, but I had a lot of nice distractions to remind me that I only have two more days before I move away from Waterloo forever. I can't wait to be done with school, but I also can't seem to tear myself away from the place I once called a shithole.
I am going to miss it so much. I am going to miss everyone so much.
Yesterday, Jackie had an "end of the summer BBQ" but for a lot of people, it was a last goodbye before we all go our separate ways. Of all the beautiful days we had this week, it decided to rain a mother, but it was all good. I only stayed for a couple of hours because I had to go study, but it was really fun - tons of food, friends, drinks, music, WII! I am going to miss these crazy people.
Tonight, Mike and Jacey invited us over for special dinner. He cooked me all my favourite foods!!! His special croutons dressed with vinegar, french onion soup and RISOTTO!!! Me and Ira brought over ice cream cake that said "Mike and Jacey... YOU ROCK!" which was quite embarassing telling the Baskin Robbins guy to write.
Back to school studying right now. I am finished my exam at noon on Tuesday and I am just going to run around Waterloo like a crazy person taking photos, admiring everything for the last time, and saying goodbye. I am going to do everything I wanted to but never got a chance to... anyone in for a crazy adventure?
One Comment
Take tons of pics! You have to beat me =]
Post a Comment