I was getting used to the "highs" of these last two weeks.


Work has been amazing. For the first time in my life, I am doing exactly what I want to do as a career. And I love it. I just hate that in a couple of weeks, it might all be over. I hate thinking about it and stressing myself at work trying to be the best. When I work, I put my 110% into it (let's just exclude condo, that does not count as work) but I just know the other temps think I see it as a competition.

This one co-worker, I see him competing with me. Today, he got reprimanded at work by management for making many mistakes. He sent me a facebook message an hour after we left for work explaining how he looked for other errors and then proceeded to point out my mistakes. "Just wanted to share," he concluded.

It bothers me so much. I don't know if he is intentionally trying to put me down and I hope that is not the case. If he wants me to look bad just so he can get a bloody job, then take it. I don't want to resort to this ugly pettiness, it just makes a person's character so repulsive. I hope I am wrong about this.