Dear ________,

I still think about you all the time. You played a very dear, very important role in my life. I miss our friendship and I hope that one day we can go back to that level of comfort. I want to call you but I'm scared. I feel uncomfortable and I don't want to be.

I want to tell you that you are not alone. Because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I'm not rooting for you. I am and I care about you too much to see you so sad. I hope that I am not a factor in why you are sad. I know I hurt you and I am sorry about it everyday. It's hard for me to tell you that. You are the last person I ever want to hurt.

I haven't forgotten about you. I look back fondly at our memories. We had a good thing and I was happy. No regrets, okay? Please be happy and return to the land of the living. Get some fresh air and do something for yourself that makes you happy for once. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Don't be sad, because good things will come. You are capable of greatness.

Please take care,


M