There is so much more to be done in life. The opportunities are endless.
In terms of travelling, of course there are so many places that I would love to go and see, but if I don't get the opportunity to travel in the next couple of years, I will be alright. What I love more than travelling is having a stable lifestyle. I know the two can be contradicting, but I would not want to spend time in another country knowing that the home I will eventually return to is in a state of volatility. It's only when that stable lifestyle becomes redundant and unchanging will it prompt me to do something different with my life. So for travelling, I would love to go to the Greek Islands or Hawaii or Europe or the Middle East, but I don't have that same itch to go and spend money that I used to when I was 21.
I would like to buy a house. It's hard to save up for something when all your money goes to rent and other associated costs of living on your own. It would be so nice to have a big kitchen and open space to furnish and call home.
I have to learn something new. I sort of did that when I started playing softball. I'm glad I did because I found something that I had fun doing and it only took me until the age of 26 to figure it out. It would be nice to get back into some of my hobbies, whether it be learning a new language, learning to swim, learning to play guitar, writing my horror screenplay or having some sort of creative outlet.
Where I am in life, I'm not going to lie, makes me very content. I have the job of my dreams, a broken family that is becoming less and less broken, and people in my life who I love and who love me. All of the struggles I've been through have been overcome through my faith in Christ that He would follow through, and He has in every aspect of my life. I am so happy to be where I am and I am looking forward to continuing on and accomplishing even bigger and greater things.
Post a Comment