If there is one thing I know, God will never fail me. I am down but my Lord will bring me back up again. The enemy knows my weaknesses and finds every crack in my frail armor to disillusion me but my Father is stronger than him. My Father will protect me, for He will never give me anything that I could not handle. So I pray to God that I will get through this. When you start something, you follow it through to the end. This is what the Lord has been screaming into my ears. It applies to this relationship. It applies to Church and Life groups. It applies to my softball league. It applies to my friendships. It applies to moving to Ottawa. It applies to my decision to follow Jesus altogether. I will not quit, for YOU have bigger plans for me when I wholeheartedly follow you.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
Post a Comment